9/17/07

About Time!

Okay, I am going to do it. I am saying this because I am reassuring myself about this commitment....blogging. As most of you know, I am not the greatest writer. In fact, I disliked English classes (very much) all through high school and college!! So those that commit to reading this must promise not to critique my blogging skills. hehe! Okay, so I love to read blogs or stalk them as I have once heard it is called. I decided, with a recent push from a email blogger friend that I need to start my own. So here it is.....I hope I can figure out how to edit this thing and make it cuter. I will try and update it frequently. As most of you know, I take a LOT of pics and I am on the computer every night unless I am painting. I hope to post some of my art on here too! Our little girl is growing up.....should I have done this sooner?? She is talking up a storm. Today, she came to me, hugged my arm and said "luv you mama". It was too sweet! She amazes me. They learn so fast! Okay, I think I will try to post some pics of what we have been up to. Tess had a blast at the pool this summer! She has recently started a gymnastic class-I will get better pics of that later. Jay is not recovered from the loss to Bama....I think he is physically ill! We are looking forward to the game this weekend. We hope for a WIN against the wildcats!
***Finton Disclaimer*** Blogging can become addictive! Adding this link to your favorites will cause you to check this blog often ....which leads to reading other blogs for which you don't even know the people. HAHA!




3 comments:

Scott said...

Great job Sis! Now you'll have to help me start one. HA! HA! I look forwarding to becoming a addict to the Finton Blog.

The Hailey's said...

Those pictures are so cute. I'm so glad Tess and Sarah love each other so much. Wow that 3 year little girl was awesome!!!

Granny & Pop said...

You never cease to amaze me. I love your pictures. All of them, but my favorites are Tess having her face painted, Tess in her dance outfit, you, Jay and Tess walking on the beach and the rainbow. I also love what you said about the rainbow. Very interesting and entertaining blog. Keep up the good work.