Congrats!! Your family won't know what to do with a boy :) Too exciting. Have fun planning for baby brother. Having 2 is alot of work, but soooo much fun. They are so sweet together.
Congrats on the news of a healthy baby boy!!!! It is so much fun to get to have one of each! He will be a spoiled little man. I was the only girl on my dad's side of the family it was nice!!!!!
15 comments:
Let me be the first to say on your blog - Congrats!!! Little boys are so sweet! Rodney and I are so happy for you guys! Much love!
Jo Ann
Congratulations!!! Yahooooooooooo. How exciting! Come back to MSBC and help populate the nursery agains, especially with a boy. :)
Congrats!! Your family won't know what to do with a boy :) Too exciting. Have fun planning for baby brother. Having 2 is alot of work, but soooo much fun. They are so sweet together.
Congratulations! That's wonderful! A little boy. How fun!We are all so excited for you! What does Tess think of it?
Yeah!!! Another boy in this wonderful world, I love boys!! That's so exciting Ashley. I'm truly happy for you!
Love,
Kari
Yeah!!! We love little boys! We are so happy for you guys!
Shannon and Travis
Noah and Ally
Yay! So glad to hear you are having a little boy! I'm sure he and Bryce will get along great! Congratulations!
Natalie Buckwalter
Ashley and Jay,
I'm soooo excited you are having a boy. It's going to be different for us. All we know about is girls. Love ya'll!!
Tina
Ashley and Jay,
I'm soooo excited you are having a boy. It's going to be different for us. All we know about is girls. Love ya'll!!
Tina
HOORAY!!! That is GREAT news!
YEAH and Congratulations! How exciting to have a little boy.
I'm glad everything went well at your appt.
Congrats on the news of a healthy baby boy!!!! It is so much fun to get to have one of each! He will be a spoiled little man. I was the only girl on my dad's side of the family it was nice!!!!!
I am so excited for you and Jay. Now you have the best of both worlds. Leslie
Aww, yeah... I am excited for you!
How exciting! Boys are so much fun! You get to get dirty and rough-house!
Tambrey
Post a Comment