Isn't You Tube awesome? We have been reliving' out trip to Disney by watching videos on You Tube. They have all of the rides, fireworks, live shows, etc. It is awesome! Tess loves to see the Fireworks! Here she is this morning.....after she has stripped herself of her pjs. She also has a bit of a runny nose in the video....that's just an extra we added for entertainment purposes!! LOL. just kidding...... This video is cute! Every morning when she wakes up we either have to watch a You Tube video of Disney or play dress-up. Here is both!! What a FUN life!! That girl is super special!! Love her.
3 comments:
She reminds me of Blakely. Blakely wears some type of princess outfit everyday and we for sure can't go without a crown. We also love youtube. Blakely loves watching the little videos of her favorite characters or shows. Aren't these two year old girls fun!!
When does Tess turn 3?
I was laughing out loud the whole video! Tess is so cute. I love how she kept telling you to watch!
How cute!!! Tess is a doll! I can't believe you're having a boy!! Congrats! Hey, I just created a blog for Jeff & I. Come check it out... :)
Post a Comment