3/16/08
The End of a Love Affair!
Well, this weekend Tess took all of her pacifiers and gave them to Chucky Cheese. It was time....but really kinda sad. She loved those things! She willingly gave them up as we entered the door in exchange for a cool new present. At the end of the night, she did go and ask for them back one time but that is it. She cried a little bit the first night but then slept all night no problems. We kept her really busy this weekend to help her keep her mind off of it...going to the movies, 2 easter egg hunts, going to Wal-Mart, etc. She asked for them tonight one time and I reminded her that we gave them to Chucky Cheese....she wanted to go to CC and get them back. I got her interested in something else and she hasn't asked for them anymore. She has done much better and Jay and I expected. I still feel bad.....she loved them so much. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW! props to chucky cheese for having a pacifier exchange!!! Way to go, Tess...what a big girl!
Congrats! That is a hard stage on us momma's to leave behind :) I know I used Lexi's as a plug, no joke! That would always keep her quiet!! Lexi told me the other night after MDO that Tess was her friend and they played babies, how sweet is that!
She is so cute! And now such a big girl!
That is too funny! Good idea.
Post a Comment