3/20/08

"Flower Farm"




We went to the Daffodil field today to take some pictures with our good friends Noah, Ally and Shannon. We had a great time and stopped by MC Donald's for some lunch and a little playtime before the photo session. Here are a few of our pics! Thank you God for a beautiful day today!!!

ADDENDUM: After Jay got home and saw these pictures he said "Why is she holding his hand in all the pictures....I hope she is not "Boy Crazy!"" (Poor Tess........the teen years are going to be hard staying in your room all the time and not being able to go anywhere :-))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had sooooo much fun yesterday with you guys. I think Noah and Tess look adorable together. You are going to have to tell Jay that he is going to have to let go sometime(I guess not now though since Tess is only 2). What fun times!!
Shannon

Chrissa said...

Wow - how did you get so many pictures without tons of people in the background?? When we went last year, that place was PACKED!! Of course - I guess we did go on a Saturday!

Cute pictures!!!

Townsend said...

soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!