3/7/08

Our Backyard!



We have around 8-10 deer that visit our backyard everyday(click on the pic to enlarge it- they are kinda hard to see). They are so pretty to watch. Tess loves to see the deer. We feel like we are in the woods even though we are in the middle of a subdivision. :-)

P.S. For some reason, after I post these pics we may have new found friends this fall that want to stay with us....like my sis who shot a deer off her backporch last Fall! (you go girl!) Our deer are off limits!!!

2 comments:

Clay and J said...

What an awesome backyard! I know you loved the backyard at your old house, so I am so glad the new place is super cool! The deer are awesome. I can't believe there are so many!

Townsend said...

oh my gosh...LOVE the deer! ummm...whatsup with your sis shooting one!?! Poor Bambi! Your house looks beautiful :)