8/13/08

So sweet and cute......

Bath time! Hutch likes his bath.
Hutch Dutch Boy! (bad nickname I know....I have a few others, too)
Big Sis gettin some lovin! the other day she said "he's just soooo soft!!" (and preceded to squeeze a little TOO hard!)
Tess showing off. She has been doing tricks every night during the Olympics. I was trying to get a pic of her doing the straddle splits (which she does really well). She got her limberness from Jay's side of the family....I am like a block of steal.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the Fosters said...

You may be like a block of steel now, but you used to have some great dance moves back in the day!!! What time and babies can do to our bodies!
Hutch is adorable! In the second pic, he looks so much like Tess and the way she smiles.

Olivia Grace said...

Love all the picts of the kiddos!!!Just Precious

Clay and J said...

love the pic of hutch in his hat! too cute! and love how tess knows all her bible stories! by the way, your blog is so creative! i love your slide shows and fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment. Isn't it fun catching up through eachothers blogs!?! I visit your's often. I love your picture at the top of your babies...precious! Also, I checked out your artwork. You are super talented. I hope it sells fast! Tenille speaks of you often as I know you both go to the same church. I hope all is well with you and yours. My sister in-law lives in M-town so we are in your hood oftenn. Someday we should have a playdate. Blessings to you and yours! Danielle