11/30/08

Hussle!

Decorating the Tree! We got it done...haven't touched the outside of the house or the mantle, foyer, etc. Lot's left to do. Fa lalalala, la la, la, la!
Let's see why everybody is headed to Branson these days..... We had a fun little trip! Tess loved every second we were there and we saw our first snow of the year!!! Burrrrr..it was COLD!
Tess's favorite thing was the train ride and watching "Frosty the Snow Man". Tess told the Train Conductor "I'm not the little one!' It was hysterical. The train was packed and we were the last 3 people to get on. He said Mam, you can sit here and put the little one on your lap. Everybody on the train started laughing. I could eat her up sometimes. Also, on the way home at about the town of Leslie- I told Jay, let's count how many times Tess says "Mama" on the way home. From there to our house 124 times!!!!!!!!!! Mama, Hey MAMA, !!!!! Did I mention we didn't start counting till we were halfway home from Branson. yeah...I hear it a lot! It's okay though, I love hearing her cute (sometimes whinny and not so cute) voice! :-) HA!
Jay and Tess all snuggled up!
Tess talks to Santa. She tells him she wants a Barbie Peek a boo.
Tess getting her name made into a necklace. She is sooo sleepy....this is about 10pm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man! We were at Branson last Tuesday, when were you there?

Tambrey said...

Love all the pics! Looks like Branson was a blast!

Clay and J said...

Your tree is gorgeous! You'll have to post pics of your other decorations when you put them up--I'll never forget that cute idea you had for hanging ornaments from the chandelier over your dining room table--too cute! "Little" Tess is growing up so fast! What a cutie!