1/22/09

First BIG Boo Boo!

Today we were out enjoying the nice weather when Tess had a bike wreck. She landed on her face.... Poor thang, she cried a little while and then got up and said "It will get better and I will try again tomorrow." She then thought about it somemore, got upset and wanted me to carry her all the way home (1/2mile...all 38 pounds) plus push Hutch in the stroller and wrestle the bike. I DID it! I wish I would have had a camera. She also told me she wanted to call her friends and tell them she hurt herself. Awe.....
P.S. Tess agreed to take these pics. I asked her if she wanted me to take a pic to show her daddy when he got home. We showed him and then he took her to get ice cream....all better. This is a pic of Tess this morning with her swollen lip.

5 comments:

The Yanceys said...

Poor Tess! You should have let her call me since she likes to talk to me on the phone. Tell her if she needs anything Ms. Ashley and Jacob will come love on her.

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

awwww... poor tess! she's such a cutie. i love her animated self!

Clay and J said...

What a brave little girl! What she said about trying again tomorrow was so sweet! Has she been watching Annie? Yay for ice cream!

Iris said...

thanks for your bathtime reply! i can't imagine having 2 kids right now. hutch seems like such an easy going baby, which is good esp. b/c it seems like you have to keep up with the adventures of miss tess. you're kids are so cute!

Tenille Rauls said...

Sweet thang! I am so glad you were better today...Lex was worried about Tess though...when we got home from church she said Tess has a booboo on her face and it was big! Did you ever find out when gymanstics starts?