We have just completed our first "springlike" craft. Of course, i can't take credit for this craft idea (let me just make that a permanent disclaimer!) I got this idea from a magazine. We recently potted a small flowering plant for Tess's room. She adores it. Today, we took left over buttons from around the house (I did purchase the small buttons at the dollar store- a big package) and threaded them through floral wire to spice up our lil plant. I think our plant is much happier with it's new accessories.
Tess admiring her work!
4 comments:
Love this. The craft is almost as cute as the little girl in the picture! :)
What a cute idea! And Tess looks so proud :) I just bought that same plant for my kitchen! :)
great idea! can't wait to do crafts with alex when she gets a bit older. we do "crafts" at the library during story time now, but she tears them up that day. :(
Ok Ash, can you come do some crafts with my kiddos because mommy really doesn't like doing them?
Cute idea!
Post a Comment