I am so very very blessed to be a part of "Mom's Time." This is a group of women who meet once a week to learn how to be better moms, wives, and most importantly better servants of Christ. This past year we studied "Creative Corrections" by Lisa Welsh (which I highly recommend to mom's who have kids old enough to need creative discipline) and "Women Making a Difference in Marriage" by ....hmm get back to you on that one (another great book that speaks directly to the heart of a wife). Anyway, we had our end of the year luncheon at our teacher, Mrs. Pat's house. I can not say enough wonderful things about her. Her love for young mother's and a strong dedication to us to help us become more like the wife/mother God intended us to be, just pours out from her heart and soul. She gives us her all every week and I walk away tremendously blessed from our time together and from the fellowship with the group. I am going to miss our time together this summer so much!!! Thank you girls for a another blessed year together and a HUGE thank you to Mrs. Pat for investing in our lives. I am proud to call you my sisters in Christ!
4/18/09
Mom's Time
I am so very very blessed to be a part of "Mom's Time." This is a group of women who meet once a week to learn how to be better moms, wives, and most importantly better servants of Christ. This past year we studied "Creative Corrections" by Lisa Welsh (which I highly recommend to mom's who have kids old enough to need creative discipline) and "Women Making a Difference in Marriage" by ....hmm get back to you on that one (another great book that speaks directly to the heart of a wife). Anyway, we had our end of the year luncheon at our teacher, Mrs. Pat's house. I can not say enough wonderful things about her. Her love for young mother's and a strong dedication to us to help us become more like the wife/mother God intended us to be, just pours out from her heart and soul. She gives us her all every week and I walk away tremendously blessed from our time together and from the fellowship with the group. I am going to miss our time together this summer so much!!! Thank you girls for a another blessed year together and a HUGE thank you to Mrs. Pat for investing in our lives. I am proud to call you my sisters in Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love your bangs! It was great to see you at the shower this weekend!
I almost don't recognize you with bangs. They make you look totally different. I like them!!! Mom
Cathy is in your Mom's Group!!!! Small, small world. One of our sweetest NWA friends is Allison, Cathy's sister. Crazy!
Post a Comment