7/11/09

4th of July 2009

Making cookies with Tess! Always a fun time with my girl. To me, there is nothing more fun and entertaining than hanging out with a 4 year old! Remember this is the best sugar cookie recipe around...people will think you bought them at a bakery! I used this recipe with Tess's cow print cookies for her birthday, too. We cheated on the icing and bought it at Wal-Mart.....
This is the 4th Fest Parade in our lil' town. The kids always get to ride with the Mommy and Me group. Tess had a blast throwing the candy to the crowd and Hutch did not make one peek the whole way. He loved being outside and seeing everything and everybody.
BTW, Hutch is not drinking a Coke in this picture. The lid is on...... looks funny though.

Yee Haw!! Tess riding a miniature horse at the 4th Fest!

3 comments:

Clay and J said...

You always do such fun and creative things with Tess! I'm storing them all away in my brain to do with Gracie one day. How fun!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

i try to cook with alex now, but really look forward to her being a bit older like tess. omg! love hutch's long hair. so cute! and love the beach pics. don't worry about posting lots of pics on one post. it's your blog and you can do what you want. ;) have you ever thought about using the medium size instead of small when posting them so they can be seen easier without clicking on them to blow up? just a thought...

The Fintons said...

Thanks! Yeah, I just realized that I should do that on the last 2 posts. Thanks for the tips! I know Alex will be a super cook if you are teaching her! What a talent you have! thanks for the sweet comments!