7/18/09

Photo Shoot



Here are Tess and Hutch at our local park. Hutch's hair has really gotten long and really curly. I think it is adorable...but he does get called a girl quite a bit.....even dressed in full head to toe "boy gear". I guess it is his hair! I think I will leave it long for a while....maybe trim the front...not sure. My friend, Danielle took these pics a couple of months ago. I have been wanting to post them for a while but was having computer problems (in short). I think they are GREAT pics of the kids! Love them! If you are in the Little Rock area, you should check her out...she is a freelance artist. Email me if you want her contact info, her website is in the works. jfinton@sbcglobal.net






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your too sweet. Although I have learned so much since your shoot, how about a re-shoot sometime? I have a sneak peak site that you can check out http://conversationswithmyself.com/ddart/index.html
still under lots of construction but you can see what a big difference some new lenses make.
Thanks for the plug :). You funny.
Danielle

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Have you noticed Tess has her shoes on the wrong feet? Ha!
Mom

Clay and J said...

Wow, Wow, Wow! Beautiful pictures.

the Fosters said...

Love the family pic!!