8/4/09

Trip down south....HOME







Ok...I know, I am way behind on blogging! Sorry guys...I have lots to update on, but no time to fit it all in. Quick note, Hutch is walking everywhere - **14 months**- what can I say? Those of you who read my blog, know what I am talking about. sigh... grin :-) Okay, a few weeks ago we headed to El Dorado- which I always say El Dorado, but I am really from Parkers Chapel. 7 miles south of El Dorado. A little more in the country. Anywho, we had a wonderful visit!! We swam, played with cousins, cooked out, ate homeade Milky Way ice cream (the bomb digity!), and visited with lots of family. Shame on me, I did not get pics of the kids with Grandmama! I will do better next time. We went to my Mamaw's in Three Creeks- ever heard of that? Even further in the country. :-) Mamaw cooked fresh green beans, mashed potatoes, and rolls for me and the kids. YUM. Mamaw just turned 79 this past week... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Me and Tess rode the 4-wheeler to get a ICEE down the road from my house one day and Tess spilled hers all over Pop's 4-wheeler...Whoops! sorry Pop. We visited Granny at work and wished she could come spend the day with us... only lunch break though (got some good Mexican food out of it!) Tess loved spending Time with Madison, Morgan, and Sarah- no pics of that either- man this second child is really slowing me down. haha just kidding....... Can't wait to come visit again!

2 comments:

The Greenfield Family said...

You really are from the country! Love Hutch's haircut! I say keep it long for as long as you can - the curls are to die for! Football season is coming up. Dad and Rodney are counting down - we hope to see you guys at one of the games!

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Hi Ashley! I found your sweet family while blog hopping & wanted to say I know all about Three Creeks!