Just a cute pic of Hutch. He LOVES to crawl up in this chair by himself. After he makes it up there he just sits and giggles. Pretty stinkin cute.
Tess second day of preschool. I am having fun getting her ready for school everyday. Granny got her this skirt for her birthday and it is one of Tess's faves.
this is my 1st attempt to sell something on eBay....(maternity clothes) Hutch wants my FULL attention! haha.

2 comments:
Hey Ashley! I always enjoy looking at your pictures...such adorable kiddos and it looks like you guys have so much fun together as a family. Hope you're doing well!
You need to give me your Ebay website because I might need to be bidding on your maternity clothes. I would be way more stylish with your clothes than if I stuck with my old ones!! Seriously, let me know if you make good money! I have always wanted to sell things on Ebay but have been a little apprehensive.
The cheerleading pics of Tess are so so cute. I love the pom poms in her hair. Is Hutch climbing into just that chair or just everything? I am having a hard time containing C man. I found Carter on top of the kitchen table yesterday. (sigh) It seems to be his favorite new thing to do.
Post a Comment