Hello! Just got back from a trip to New York with friends. It was my first time in the city and I LOVED it! I had so much fun. So stay tuned for lots of new pics.....warning this post will have no pics of Tess and Hutch so if you only look for pics of my kids you might want to skip this post. HA! I do want my kids to read this blog one and day and not only see cute pics of them when they were little but to see how much fun their mom and dad were too! :-) Will write more later.....lots to say- no time!
2 comments:
looks like a blast. we love to visit nyc! did you color your hair? looks great!
Looks fun! So jealous! You totally look like a New Yorker! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! Love ya!
Post a Comment