2/2/10

Snow.......I mean ICE (partly snow) Day!



Tess throwing snowballs at me and my window. For some reason she doesn't seem to get cold. I have to beg her to put on gloves, hat, coat, etc. Really, I think she is just so excited to get out there that she doesn't want to waste time getting "ready." :-)

Tess, Hutch and Jay going for a little sled ride (on a small hill by our house). (disclaimer: the next day Helmets were donned during sliding hours)

Hutch loved being outside! He also loved sledding! He thought it was his turn to go every time and would just bawl and cry when he had to wait. poor baby boy. He loves to be right in the middle of all the action. He is a HOOT!
Well, not only did the kids get to wear their new snowsuits (that i scored at a super bargain price this fall) but our awesome neighbors had a sled for us to play on too! What a DAY! Jay took Tess down the road to sled on Friday and on Saturday morning we went sledding on a big hill near our neighborhood entrance. In fact, the Arkansas Democrat was there taking pics of all the kids sledding. He took the kids pics with Jay sledding along with their names etc, but I guess it didn't make the cut. (click on link to see pic) But the cute girls that were in the paper Sunday am were right beside us sledding. Fun Times!!

2 comments:

The Hows said...

how fun! we didn't go out because kekoa and i were getting over colds. maybe we'll have snow again tomorrow or tuesday?! hopefully it won't be so icy and we'll go out and play then!

The Greenfield Family said...

Who wouldn't put your cute kids in the newspaper? I mean really. They are just too cute! Glad you all got to enjoy some snow!