At the church Easter Egg hunt....
Tess collected lots of eggs!! You go girl...:)
Making salvation bracelets.
Jay captured Hutch and somebody is NOT going to smile for this pic!!
Got 'em again..
Easter buckets! Another spring time project...I think they turned out pretty cute. :) Tess loved hers! Hutch was pleased too....i guess.
Easter bunny was good to the kids this year.
The Finton Family Easter 2010 (and my birthday this year...April 4)
Granny and Pop with T and H
2 comments:
Love all the new posts!!! Your kids are so precious. When you do cut Hutch's hair I think I will cry! So sweet. Hope you had a great birthday!!! Miss you and yours!
I am finally catching up on some blogs! :) I get the pleasure of seeing your sweet kiddos all the time~ I agree with Tess being so good with babies! She has ALWAYS been so sweet to Will and Lauren! Can't believe pre-k is almost over...wow! Where has the year gone???
Post a Comment