giving it our best pose..
sweet cousin Madison with Hutch
Watching Fireworks....
Mom and Dad....hot to trot!
We had a Happy forth of July! We headed to El Dorado for a fish fry at my Uncle Ricky's on the River...That was the best fried fish and onion rings EVER! It was good to see everyone and just hang out. Then we headed back to LR to cookout and shoot fireworks with our friends the Harrisons. Jay and Nate started a small fire but it was contained pretty quickly...exciting stuff, ya know? Lil' Hutch man wanted to stay inside....not liking the fireworks too much. Let me tell you, our neighborhoods go ALL out for fireworks. No need to go out for a show... good times. good times.
1 comment:
Your hair is super cute! Is it up or did you cut it all off??? Either way, I like it.
I have almost thrown that monkey leash pack in my cart so many times at Targe'. I'll get one for C if you get one. Deal.
Post a Comment