8/5/10

This is the life...






so the other day I was watching Oprah with Barbra Bush on. Her daughters talked about how neat it was to read their mom's book and gain insight to her as a person and not just a mom. I hope that one day my kids will read this blog and maybe just maybe feel the same way.

Just some random thoughts I have today to Tess and Hutch:
Tess- When it comes to letting people into your life...remember to choose friends that Inspire you! Friends that make you want to improve in various areas of your life-maybe some areas that you really aren't even that great at. Have creative friends, really smart friends, athletic friends, goofy friends, self-confident friends, dorky friends, talented friends..... Watch out for friends that want to be just like you or friends that look down on others......

Hutch- Me and your dad want to teach you what it means to be "meek".. Meekness is strengh under control. Meekness is not weakness. Your daddy is the perfect example of a meek man. "Blessed are the Meek, for they will inherit the earth" Matthew 5:5

No comments: