10/5/10

First Field Trip

Field trip to Pinnacle Mountain Park!
Tess was SUPER excited about riding the school bus! Afterwards, I asked her "how was it"....she said "Bumpy!!" ha! true..true
Tess had a blast playing at the Pinnacle Mountain Park.
Love love LOVE the the look of excitement on her face!! Getting ready to board the bus.
The principle, Mr. Bennett greets all the kids every morning. Tess wants to walk herself in most mornings. Sometimes, I let her and then sometimes me and Hutch take her in.
Tess and Cameron
Playing in the rocks
Red light...green light! Fun times!!
Completed the monkey bars! YES! (with a little assistance)

Tess!!
Dear Tess,
At the park today your teacher told me you are so joyful! She believes you really understand the gap between God and Man. You have told her that you have asked Jesus in your heart and even pointed out the baptismal to her and your classmates the other day. She says you are her helper and that when others in the class need help you will go an assist them. She has a 3 month old little girl and she told me that she hopes her little girl is like you one day. She also said you are very kind to others... I agree with all of these things and I couldn't have been more proud. I can already tell you are going to be my "lil sand paper" you are going to smooth me and make me a better mom and friend. You are a beautiful girl inside and out. I love you so much!

3 comments:

The Greenfield Family said...

She is so grown up! I love it. What a precious angel!

the McGuire Girls... said...

How sweet! I love the field trip pictures. Those are such sweet memories! They are growing up so fast!

the McGuire Girls... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.