11/14/07

It's That Fun Time Again!!


I can't help it.... I have to put my decorations up early. I mean I already feel like I am behind. I know it sounds CrAzY, but I like to enjoy them for as long as possible. It is a lot of work!!! Anyway, here is a picture of me and my sidekick working on the tree. It is so much fun chasing a 2 year old around trying to get the "balls" aka Christmas ornaments away from her. (twice as much work) She loves all the fuss! Maybe I will post a pic of the tree when I am done with it. Some friends and I went to the Holiday House this year and we all bought this mesh tulle stuff to put on the tree....did I mention it was torture!!!! I told Jay, i wish we had a place where we could put the tree up fully decorated and drag it out next year ready to roll! That would be nice. :-) Merry Christmas!!!!!!! P.S. Artwork makes great Christmas presents!!!! :O hoHoho!

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Oh no! Don't go read my blog! I just made fun of a lady who already had her house decorated for Christmas! I really am proud of you. I'm lucky if my decorations get up before Dec. 15th most years. And your tree looks good.

Anonymous said...

I love your tree! You were always so artsy! Can't wait to see it all done! I know, I have been decorating, too!
Tambrey