4/28/08

Big Girl Room!

Well we transitioned Tess to her Big girl bed a couple of weekends ago. She has done fabulous! Her room is pretty much the same as it has always been (we painted it the same when we moved) with a few added additions. Thank you soooooo much AUNT DONNA for the big girl bed! It is beautiful and Tess loves it! A huge Thank You to GRAND for customizing Tess's Big Girl Bedding. We are so thankful for talented family members and their serving hearts! Tess loves her bedding. Thanks again for taking time to make her room extra special. I added the windmill flower pot and the picture college for her big girl room. We took her baby bedding apart and Grand sewed it around her new bedspread and pillow sham- we are getting our money's worth out of it!! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her room!! It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love the bright colors. I may have to steal that idea of the painted frames, that is adorable!!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

the room looks fantastic!!!!!!!! great job.

Chrissa said...

I love this room!!!! Wow - it should be published in a magazine or something! Ya'll did such a great job :)

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors scheme you have in Tess's big girl room! I can't wait till we buy a house here and start fixing up the kids rooms! I hope you are feeling good! Can't wait to see a pic of the new baby and know the name!! Love ya!!
Tambrey