So, a couple of weeks ago we painted our dining room black. Everyone that saw it said, "wow, it sure it black!" (not in a positive, "I love it!" kinda a way)I kept telling everyone that they had to have "vision" and that everything was going to be okay after I got it finished. Actually, I thought the black looked much better than the color that was painted in the room to begin with. So, yesterday it finally came together. We had two awesome ladies come and put a metallic faux finish on it. It really looks great! I can't wait to get all the furniture and things in there. I think it is going to be very dramatic.....which I LOVE!
3 comments:
I love it! It looks awesome~ Hope you are feeling good!
Wow, Ashley! It love the finished wall. Can't wait to see your house!
love-Paige
love the wall! was this your idea or did a designer/decorator suggest it? so creative!
Post a Comment