11/3/08

A day in the life...


Hutch loves to Jump and Tess loves to cheer him on! Hutch weighted 15 lbs, 12 oz at his Nutrition visit this morning. He is rolling over in both directions like crazy! He has gotten so strong over the past few weeks. He is loving to be upright...no longer likes to lay around and stare up at the mobiles or toys. He wants some ACTION!! Playtime here we come!

4 comments:

Tinsley Family said...

they are so cute ashley... by the way thanks for the prayers- I am so very excited!!!

The Hailey's said...

Ashley he is looking more like you everyday! Cute pictures.

Clay and J said...

He is getting so big! We've just started Gracie in a jumper, and she likes it too. I love this stage!

Olivia Grace said...

I can't believe Hutch is getting so big. He is too cute. The kiddos looked like cute punkins.