11/10/08

Dentist Appt.


Tess had her very first Dentist appointment last week. It was unbelievable..... she was so excited to meet the "Higley Town Hero" the DENTIST. :-) She did so well...the dentist and his workers were in shock! We went in for a regular check-up and consultation of her 4 eye teeth. She had very, very pointy eye teeth- which we called her "shark teeth". I have been concerned over them because they are so pointy. One of the tips of the tooth had already broken off. She also has bit her tongue in the past- which bled. He agreed and thought they were extremely pointy. She didn't have any cavities! The pictures tell the rest of the story. She wanted to go eat Mexican afterwards as her reward! She also got 3 marbles in her "happy" jar. Go Tessie!!!

9 comments:

The Greenfield Family said...

She is such a big girl!

the Fosters said...

Cute pictures! I completely forgot to take pictures of mine just recently at the dentist. You are so on top of things when it comes to pictures!

Tinsley Family said...

Go Tess Go!!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

wow! what a big girl! what is her happy jar???

The Hows said...

wow, what a big girl! i remember loving going to the dentist when i was really young and then people just started scaring me with scary dentist stories. let's hope tess continues to love it! she really looked like she did well!

The Hallums said...

Way to go, Tess! What a big girl :) I'm curious, what is your "happy" jar? I need to be more creative w/ lil' C. We are potty training this weekend!! I've already bought the Elmo panties and we're not turning back! haha

Olivia Grace said...

The trip to the dentist is always fun. It looks like she did great. Oh, I haven't figured out how to chat on facebook. So when you have tried talking to me, I have been there. Sorry!

Tambrey said...

That looks pretty scary! THe mask! Looks like she did a great job! She is such a mix between you and Jay!

Clay and J said...

Good for her! You've got to tell us more about her "happy jar." :)