
So many sweet faces! Hutch is just one sweet, beautiful baby boy. Thank you, God for him.

Hutch will be 6 months old at the end of this month. I thought he was just born?? I also got a postcard in the mail today saying he has been promoted to the next room in the church nursery...no more newborn room. It made me really sad. :-( Here is some more pics of Hutch with his one of his favorite Grands and getting the routine morning snuggles from big sis Tess.
3 comments:
He looks like you Ashley in that 3rd picture on the top. Hutch and Tess look very happy together on the couch. See you in a few days!
I just love the many pics of him you have posted. So precious! What happens to time? they grow so fast. I was watching mine sleep last night thinking God has entrusted 2 precious sould into my life, and it is going so fast! Have a great weekend!
He is too cute! Can't wait to get my hands on him!
Post a Comment