2/13/09

8 months

Hutch is having a great/not so great month. He is having terrible ear infections- I think he is getting another one as we speak. We are problay headed toward tubes. Tess had only 1 ear infection, right before she got her tonsils out at the age of 3. On the sunnier side of things, Hutch is crawling everywhere and had his very first cracker today. He loves being outside sitting in the sunshine. Felt really terrible this morning.....I let him crawl around the deck yesterday while we sat out there and played. Today, I noticed these little read bumps ALL over his knees.....tiny splinters all in his legs. What was I THINKING???? I felt/feel sooo bad.


Picture of Tess entertaining us at the Super Bowl party.....who needs 3 million dollar commericals when Tess will sing for free. Me and Jay at the Carlise's house for Super Bowl Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley, so sorry about little Hutch's ear infections. Bless his little heart! I have been there with Anna Klaire...we had to get the tubes. :( I will be thinking of you guys...hope he feels better soon. Amanda