3/16/09

Latest Pics by PHOM




Okay...Hutch is finally ready to smile and guess who is tired of smiling? Isn't that how is always goes? Pictures+ 2 kids=STRESS! haha!
YEAH! finally...

these are a few of my faves... full of PERSONALITY! love it

9 Months old! What a BIG boy you are.
Thanks to Phom Sisoukrath for taking these wonderful pics at Wye Mountain. Phom always does a great job and is very patient. Thanks again.

7 comments:

Iris said...

so cute! where did you get these taken?

the Fosters said...

So precious! Just love the one of Hutch squinting. Too cute!

Tenille Rauls said...

What precious pics! I love them~

Tinsley Family said...

beautiful babies!!

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

beautiful pics!!! did you take them?

Clay and J said...

Beautiful shots! I haven't been to Wye Mtn. in forever, but next year for sure! You have two cuties!

Anonymous said...

I would love to do something for you. I know, I am glad I am out of "retirement". Not like things are hopping but I am in the middle of another project right now for someone so I do feel inspired. Actually, when I saw some of your Wye Mnt.pics I thought they would be great for a painting. Just let me know. PS, the board you made for Mr Will looks great in his room! Danielle