3/31/09

Snow Skiing Trip

We experienced our first trip away from the kids this past week. We went with our friends Paige and Andrew snow skiing in Wolf Creek. We were gone 6 days and 5 nights. J's parents kept the kids without any problems. In fact, we were so busy and tired that the week flew by. I mean, we had a blast!!! We flew into Albuquerque,NM and rented a car. We drove up to Santa Fe and ate lunch and shopped around the square. Then, we headed to Pagoasa Springs, where we stayed. I have tons of pics and I had a hard time narrowing them down...here are a few.




Above are some pics of us skiing, eating lunch in Santa Fe, eating a "snack taco" in Durango, Paige and Andrew catching some serious ski air, and lots of scenic pics in Wolf Creek. Thanks Paige and Andrew for a wonderful time! Y'all kept us entertained!!!! And a BIG HUGE thank you to Jay's parents for taking such good care of the kids while we were away. We love you tons!

3 comments:

Tenille Rauls said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! How fun!! Also, I can't believe how much Hutch has grown in the Easter pics! See you soon~

the Fosters said...

Wish we could have made the trip! You guys looked awesome skiing!

Tinsley Family said...

cute pics!! Glad you guys got to get away together!!!