
Tess and her pal Eva on the first day of dance! Tess loved dance!

I LOVE the look on Tess's face in the picture. Wonder what she is thinking? ("my mom has the camera again")



Hutch and Elijah had fun, too! Hutch ran me like a crazy mama the whole time......sigh.
4 comments:
how fun! alex starts dance today! we'll see how that goes. ha!
Sweet! Little Tess looks just like you, Ashley! Well, and a little like daddy too :) Hutch man looks so big with his goldilocks! They're too cute. But he definitely looks all boy!
I love Tess's long piggytails with that blonde hair! She looks adorable in her dance outfit and her first day of school outfit!!
How sweet, we are at Shu. too. Hopefully our recital day will be the same.
Also, looks like Tess is in the same class as my neice Juliana. She is Brazilian, her mama is gorgeous..hard to miss her :). I looked closer at one of the pics thinking who is that cutie in the onesy and it was my 1.5 year old neice, Natalia...too funny. It is such a small world.
I need to talk to you about time for the 29th.
hope all is well!
Danielle
Post a Comment