9/20/09

Hog Game

This past weekend we headed to Fayetteville for the football game with our good friends, Melissa and Clint. We had the best time catching up with them and watching the kids play together. Our kids are at such a fun age! Thanks Mel and Clint for a wonderful weekend! My mom came up and kept Hutch for us. We thought it would be too hard for him to stay up for the game, etc. He got some much needed one on one time with Granny and Mamaw. Thanks so much for keeping him for us!!! We were able to have a good time knowing he was so well taken care of.
Family Foto sans Hutch

Me and Jay

Me and Melissa- We were college roommates and sorority sisters. I have a lot of good memories with Melissa. Love ya!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Come park w/ us!!! www.hogtailgater.com

Unknown said...

This is Jeffrey Hickle by the way.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics! I was waving at you from the stands. Our seats are right below the box, but you didn't see me. I think I really annoyed the people behind me. :) Oh well! Tess sure is a cutie.
The Greenfields

Tinsley Family said...

tess is an adorable cheerleader!!