11/11/09

I hope you dance...


Tess,
Girlie, you are such a blessing to me! I enjoy being your mom so much. I really have fun with you and Hutch. You are so funny, too. Tonight when I was laying beside you after our prayers, I just died laughing on how you pretend to snore. My prayer for you is that you set out to accomplish anything you set your mind to and that you honor God with your life and actions. Remember to bless others with the gifts you have been given and be thankful everyday for "your life". Thanks for making my life fun and interesting. Can't wait for another day......love you, Mama
Some of the sweet and cute things she has said to me lately....
*After putting her to bed she yells down "Mama, I got a questions". Me- what is it Tess? Tess "Mama, I love you''
I can't explain in a blog how sweet her voice is when she says these simple lil' things but it is....
*Doing her homework tonight...Me- Tess tell me some things you are thankful for so we can write them down? Tess- "good manners" "helping others" "loving God"

2 comments:

Townsend said...

SOOOOOOOooooo SWEET! i absolutely love these pics of you and tess...esp the top one!! and your title is just perfect...makes me want to cry!!

Tinsley Family said...

precious post ashley- sweet little girls are the best!!