11/22/09

Sign in

Well, I have finally decided to make my blog a little more private. I have had some various people from different countries clicking on and enlarging pictures that make me question their intentions. I guess the thought of it makes me leery and a little sick to my stomach....so this is for my internal well being most of all- not to block anyone out of our lives. :-) Anyway, I am going to try it for a while and see how it goes. I know it is an extra step in looking at the blog and some of you don't have time for that "sign in" process. lol! Too many blogs too little time.....I totally understand. But, know my blog will miss you if you choose to no longer visit it. If you know someone that likes to "browse" my blog tell them to send me their email and I will add them to my list. I added everybody in my outlook email address book. I am SURE that I missed people I just don't have their email address. Let me know...I want to add them. I am going to try and do a little post on facebook too. Hope all is well with everyone and we will see how this goes. Love, the Fintons!

2 comments:

The Greenfield Family said...

Scary. How could you know they were enlarging pictures? I am kind of freaked out. I don't think anyone but family and a few friends look at my blog. But how do I know?

The Fintons said...

well, the tracker on the side of my blog shows what city, state and country people are coming from to look at the blog. You don't know WHO is looking at your blog but you can tell where they are coming from. If someone clicks on a pic and enlarges it it shows up as a number on the side. You can then go back and click on the tracking no. and see which pics were enlarged. Most likely they were enlarged to be printed off.....yuck.