1/14/10
The problem is....
I need a new laptop! Mine is as slow as Christmas and I hardly ever turn my computer on anymore. Blogging is not forgotten, just a lost art at the moment because of this issue. ugh....sigh..... I miss my blog and also all the visitors I used to get before I went private. :( I am less motivated to blog because nobody is getting to look anymore. Just a random thought.... I will post new pics hopefully before the end of the week- that is......if anybody is out there???? :) On a heavier much more serious note.....I am so heartbroken for the people of Haiti....it is all I can think about. Devastating...... Please pray as much as you can over this terrible situation. I do believe with all my heart God is there...let the people see him even in the mist of tragedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dont' worry! I still read your blog!! I know. Once I made ours private, too, my visitors went down to nil. At least my mom still reads it!!
Ashley, why don't you take your computer in for service. I'm sure something could be done. Maybe you need more RAM.
Mom
i totally understand the computer issues!!! i dreaded updating our blog because we had a dinosaur computer UNTIL we bought a mac around xmas. we LOVE it. if you can't get yours fixed, consider a mac. :) ok, about the blog...i still visit, but not often to anybody's as life is so full. i thought about going private, but may use a tracker first. i plan to call you about feedjit soon.
I read your blog! See, I bet you didn't know that! I NEVER blogged until I got a new computer that would actually work! It was too frustrating!
oh ash!! dont be discouraged! i am so proud of you for going private and protecting your kiddos from the "unseen monsters" out there! you inspired me to do the same and though i can relate to your "decline in visitors" i still feel like a better mom to jacob and haven because of it!! surely tess and hutch thank you too!!!
not to mention a handful of my friends and fam have gone private as well due to your story :) i guess i stay blog motivated being that my family lives so far away and this is how they stay "plugged in". those of us that are still here still enjoy your blog!
:)
Post a Comment