3/28/10

boys will be boys....

When the cat is away....the mouse will play...(isn't that how the old saying goes?) Here is Hutchison using Tess's toothbrush. I wish I could film him being so giddy while using it. He runs in the bathroom and looks for HER toothbrush to use when she is not around. I kinda let him do it too...sorry Tess. :)
Here is Hutch sneaking a drink from my cup while I ran upstairs for a minute. Man, he is a rascal.

Did I mention Hutch is a climber?

Hutch is now 22 months old. Some of these pics were taken over the last month. He takes one long nap...around 3 hours. He goes to bed around 730-800 and sleeps till 7-730. He wants anything his big sister has and can go head to head with anybody on a coaster car. I could just eat him up! He is a MESS but a Sweeeeet one at that! Such a blessing to our lives.
At the Daffodils...."Hutch, please stand up and don't run away and let me get a cute picture of you!" lololol

Check out how fast he can go down the stairs....pretty funny!

No comments: