3/17/10

Looking back to Janurary....

Tess still loves to dress-up like a princess! She got the chance to play dress-up with her friends at a play date at the Sullivan's house. Thanks Kristin for having us over...Tess adores Abby!!

Tess with a couple of her best buds....Eva and Lauren!
Tess learned how to ride her scooter soon after Christmas. Sometimes, I have to ride it with her and push us home......lololol. She tires out pretty quickly on this lil baby....it's a lot of work. Trust me, I've gotten good at it too. haha

Hutch LOVED his ball house he got for Christmas and we loved picking up all the balls and putting them back in the house multiple times a day....haha. Soon after this picture was taken he dragged his house around the house one too many times and got a hole in it. :(


Tess has taken an intrest in helping me with the dishes.....a plus I must say. :)

We celebrated new years at our friend Andrew's house. He and my long time friend, Paige are getting married in May. Tess is a flower girl and is beside herself with excitement! I get to be a bridesmaid and I too, am thrilled! Congrats to Andrew and Paige, y'all make the perfect couple!!! We are so happy for you two!


Janurary 6 was a big day for my mom. We helped her celebrate her 60th birthday with a nice family and close friends party...complete with sentimentail video/slide show and sit-down dinner. It was a great time! Happy Birthday, Mom! We love you very much!

My mom with her two sisters and my aunts, Alisa and Kathy

Me and my most favorite boy!

No comments: