Lil' Gabby???
Okay, so Tess has been working hard in gymnastics class.....or should I say I have been working hard! I am exhausted after class!! The mothers take the children through all the steps and practically do everything for them. It is fun, but I need a nap (which I don't get) after class. :-0 Someone sent this video to me and it blows my mind. I bet this girl is only 3 yrs old. I told Tess we have a lot to work on if she wants to be a future Gabby. She just looked at me at said "Nnnnnnno!" ...one of her top 3 favorite words...maybe I'll talk her into it. lol Check this video out!!! Here's Gabby!
1 comment:
Wow I can not believe how what that Little girl can do. Evan is also in Gymnastics and I don't believe any of the kids can do all of that!!!
Post a Comment