This past week we took Tess to the state fair. It was kiddie day and man was it crowded!! Tess saw her buddy Katie Jo and they got to ride some rides together. They both were SO Big...loving the rides and wanting more. What a great day! Jay had a famous "Fried Twinkie" and I had a disgusting looking turkey leg. I said I would never eat one of those things....but I did! Not too bad I might say! I love fairs!!! I really love small town county fairs....it reminds me of my childhood and some really special memories. Okay.....family, I do miss El Do and all of it's small town charm! I'm only 10% city girl and the rest is pure country!! (Jay would laugh his head off if he read this....he NEVER believes me when I tell him this)
10/23/07
State Fair!
This past week we took Tess to the state fair. It was kiddie day and man was it crowded!! Tess saw her buddy Katie Jo and they got to ride some rides together. They both were SO Big...loving the rides and wanting more. What a great day! Jay had a famous "Fried Twinkie" and I had a disgusting looking turkey leg. I said I would never eat one of those things....but I did! Not too bad I might say! I love fairs!!! I really love small town county fairs....it reminds me of my childhood and some really special memories. Okay.....family, I do miss El Do and all of it's small town charm! I'm only 10% city girl and the rest is pure country!! (Jay would laugh his head off if he read this....he NEVER believes me when I tell him this)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I secretly would love to move to the country and work in some rural hospital and go to fairs all the time. HA HA HA!!! But, Kurt just wouldn't go for it!
Post a Comment