12/22/07

Christmas Caroling! aka "I WANT a COOKIE!"


Tess went caroling at the assisted living home the other day with some of our mommy and me friends. The residents loved seeing the children! Bringing youth and energy to the elderly people really puts a smile on their face. The video is Tess's grand attempt at Christmas Caroling......maybe next year she will do better! I hope and pray everyone has a blessed Christmas that is filled with wonder and joy. I once read a quote that said, "One of the saddest things is to wake up Christmas morning and not be a kid." Remember to charge your cameras and video cameras for Christmas morning.

Addendum: We have posted our house for sale, if you know anyone that is interested please spread the word. If so, email me at jfinton@sbcglobal.net and I will send pics and info about our house.

No comments: