12/16/07

Fa lalalala!


Last night we had our annual Christmas party with all my buddies from OT school! We always have the best time when we are together. Some of the best memories I have from college are with these girls....they are each such exceptional christian women with unique qualities. We all are very different in many ways but all crazy just the same. Have you ever been around people that bring out the best in you? Well, they bring out the best in me. Even when they know how lame I am they still are friends with me (at least that's what they tell me :-). I sure do lov 'em! Merry Christmas everybody! Here are some pics from our ornament exchange. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley, Thanks for making me famous on your blog! I love hanging out with my OT girls! You guys really know how to make me laugh! Love ya, Krysta

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash! I feel famous being on your blog!! I had so much fun Sat. night and am so blessed that we've all been such great friends for so long. mucho love! Paige

Anonymous said...

What a fun time!! We have the greatest friends who know how to have fun and make each other laugh. Thanks for the pictures and the memories!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
How cool to see Shannon and Paige in your pics! Yall look like yall had fun!
Tambrey

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
I just got the chance to get on your blog. Those are great pictures from the christmas party. That was so much fun! We have to keep that tradition strong! Merry Christmas to you, Tess and Jay.
Shannon J