Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
12/4/07
Thanks!
I just wanted to say a BIG Thank You to everyone that posted comments and sent me emails regarding Tess's sleeping issues. All of you had great ideas, routines, and advice!! Thanks so much! Just to let everyone know.....Tess has slept the past 4 nights ALL night in her bed!!! I guess all I needed to do was blog about it and beg for help!!!!! lol. However, the nap thing is still an issue. She will fall asleep if we go somewhere in the car or go for a walk in the stroller, but she will not lay in her bed and take a nap. I have all but given up. :-( Although, I AM extremely happy that she is sleeping at night!! Praise God!! Here is what I did different: I added a down blanket to her crib (we have one on our bed), I started praising her every morning for sleeping in her bed, talking to her at night before bedtime about sleeping in her bed all night, praying for her after we read 3 books every night (I did this before some, but I was not consistent), and Jay and I have been praying together every night. I DO believe pray works and I do think it has been the KEY to Tess sleeping better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment