4/7/08
Baby, baby!
Well, mark it on you calenders....May 28th is going to be the BIG day. I am scheduled for a c-section at 11am that morning. I am now 32 weeks and I am counting down the days to delivery. My mom and sister have been working on the bedding for the nursery and I can't wait to have it finished. It is going to be so cute! My sis sent me a pic of a pillow that she finished this weekend and I was SO impressed! She is so talented! We have the baby room all painted and we got Tess's big girl bed this past weekend. This coming weekend we will try to make the big switch a roo! I will let you know how it goes. :-) We still are not certain of a name. I know many of you have been wondering what we are going to name the baby. We have it narrowed down to 3 names but sometimes I think of a new one and add it to the list. Boy names are sooo hard for me! I am still up for suggestions....it's getting closer. YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
love the pillow!!!!!!!!! btw...happy bday... i forgot to leave it in the last comment. i just turned 30 on april 1. i feel so grown up saying i am 30. :)
Congratulations! I know it is so much easy for time to pass if you have a "deadline"! Good luck and hope things continue to go well. You look GREAT by the way! Also, I am wanting to go to the Point of Grace concert in El Dorado in a few weeks and am wondering how long it would take me to get there??? Thanks, Tenille
Happy Belated. You guys need to move up to NWA. Everyone else is. When is your due dat? I want to see you before that lil boy gets here.
Post a Comment