Today, we went to our local park with our mommy and me group to watch the model airplanes fly on the lake and eat donuts. We are spending as much time together these last few days of just "me and Tess." Only 7 more days till new baby is here! Hope it comes earlier than planned (I am 38 weeks now). Wishful thinking......
2 comments:
You guys have a great Mommy & Me group. You are always doing fun stuff. I wish we could find a group like that in LR. It was great to see you guys the other day. We enjoyed the visit!
I hope everything goes well for you in 7 days!!! I will say a pray for you and Hutch (I love the name by the way). Get ready for life with 2 kids!! It is fun, tiring, but fun. I look forward to seeing pictures!!
Post a Comment