5/21/08

Baby Boy Finton has a name!!!! (not here yet!)

We will call him "Hutch." "We had a really hard time deciding on a name. This is it. Hope you like it!
p.s. Pierce is Jay's middle name. We just liked Hutchison.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new name! I love Hutchinson! I like names that are different! So when is your due date again? Write me soon!
Love,
Tambrey
www.koleandkate.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley! It's Carrie Bayer...found you through the Boyds. LOVE the name. Too Cute!

Townsend said...

Can't wait to meet Hutch!!!
...countin' down the days i am sure!

Iris said...

hey j&a, i love your boy's name! i hope kekoa and hutch get to be good friends - they'll both be here soon! also love the david crowder music on your blog!

Olivia Grace said...

We can wait to meet the little Hutch. I love the name.