5/26/08

Pro Bike Riding




Tess has gotten really good at riding her bike. So good I can't keep up with her anymore. She is so much fun! She loves to sing and ride her bike at the same time. She loves to ride to the bridge which is about 1/2 mile down from our house. We make a big loop around the walking trail and she is usually exhausted before we get home.

P.S. You might want to "pause" the blog music at the bottom of the page so you can hear Tess singing.


2 comments:

Olivia Grace said...

OG loves her bike too! I know what you mean about riding fast. She thinks it is so funny to see us running behind her. I'll be praying for you on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Little Tess!
You look like a "pro" on that bike! How lucky you guys are to have that path! Ashley, she is just so cute!!
Tambrey