10/20/08

Hallowen Party


Last Sunday, My friend Brandy and her little girl Mary Claire had a little neighborhood costume party. Tess and Hutch are pumpkins this year. We had so much fun at the party. The kids decorated pumpkins and treat or treated to different rooms of the house. Thanks for a great time Mary Claire!

4 comments:

Tambrey said...

Like Tess's outfit! You are such a pretty momma!

Olivia Grace said...

It was so great to see you at the sale. Hutch is adorable. I would love for you guys to come up to NWA!! I don't know how many times we have said that!! Miss you.

Georgia said...

Not to alarm you in anyway but that blue outfit Hutch has on doesn't really resemble a pumpkin. He must be a blue pumpkin. ;)

The Fintons said...

haha! I didn't put Hutch's outfit on him because it was just too hot. You mad me laugh out loud georgia!