10/12/08

I was tagged by Georgia and Shannon...



So, here are the rules:Thanks to Georgia and now Shannon. I have to list 7 weird or random things about me and then tag others at the end. So, here it goes!!

1. I don't like to share my drink. PERIOD........ Jay does not understand this- still asks me for a drink if I have one? I will share with Tess if she has not been eating anything and she does not have a drink of her own. (only to show her I share too) Most the time she is easily distracted and I can go get her, her very own drink. Don't like backwash and everybody does it- you can't help it. I will never, ever take the last drink of something- I usually don't like to take the last sip or two of my very own drink. weirdo...

2. I love turnip greens, mustard greens, and collard greens!!

3. I can't sleep well if my bed sheets aren't perfectly tucked in at the bottom and the bedspread folded at the bottom so there is some weight on my feet. This drives Jay crazy....he calls me the "bed captain!"

4. I think OBAMA is the anti-Christ....just kidding to all my democrat friends. :-) love ya! Not the real anti-Christ......just pretty close to it. HA!HA! By the way, did I mention I hate politics.

5. I stay up late for stupid reasons....like blogging or facebook. (if you are not on facebook....you better get there!!!!)

6. I get some serious kicks from getting a bargain!!!! I actually feel like I have saved my family some money when I get something on sale or find something at an outlet type of store- like, I have done a really good thing....no matter if I needed it or not. "-)
7. Me, Jay and Tess are on this months back inside cover of the Little Rock family magazine in our infamous Fork and Spoon costumes from last year!
I am tagging: Tina, Tambrey, Tenille, Ashley Y, Katie, Leslie and Jo Ann

4 comments:

the Fosters said...

Love the pic in the magazine--it is a classic. Way to get your greens in. You should have no problems getting your 5 fruits and veggies in!

Jaime said...

Okay I am laughing at the bed thing because I am the exact same way!!! Brad knows not to touch or even offer to help make up the bed! He can sleep with it all crazy and when I come to bed (because I stay up way too late) I will mess with the sheets and make sure it is all perfect or else I can't sleep!!! Now I am glad I am not the only bed weirdo in this world!!!!!!!!

The Hailey's said...

I like my bed straight too. Even if I didn't make the bed up all day, when I go to bed that night I have to fix it. What really drives me nuts is Scott's side of the bed. He's pretty tall so he doesn't like his sheets tucked in at the bottom of the bed. He says it's too tight on his feet. That drives me so crazy, but after 13 years of marriage I just "take it".

Clay and J said...

So funny! I'm the same way about most of what you said (go greens, anti-Obama, etc.) but I can sleep without the sheets tucked in all the way, although I do think I sleep better that way....:)