10/27/08

My Tess

Tess's hair has gotten so long! It seems like overnight it grew and grew!! Tonight when I dried it, I tried to make it straight to see what she would look like. I think she is a cutie either way.
Today we went to the park to play. We stayed most of the day! A lady came up with 2 retired Gray Hound Dogs....Tess was in heaven. She told me..."I don't want a kitty anymore." "I want a puppy like this one." She LOVED those dogs.....ugh, I know our day is coming.
These are Tess's "scary teeth" granny and pop gave her. She thinks they are so funny. The purple bear was won by our new BFF Chad Clinehens. He can win anything you want out of those claw machines!!! He is awesome! He'll say.."which one do you want?" Give him a quarter and there you have it. I think he won every kid in the place something. Great times. We are taking him to Playtime Pizza next. :-)
Today we were taking a bike ride and Tess said "I gotta go potty!!!" I told her we would ride home and go and she proceeded to say "No, I want to go to the porto potty!" YUCK! There are lots of those in our neighborhood at the new constructions. Silly girl. Needless to say, we went home. Jay called home today, Tess answered the phone and said "Hello". Jay said "Tess?" She replied "That's ME!" It was pretty funny. She is a lot of fun to be around, never a dull moment. What a wonderful and fun little girl you are!

2 comments:

Chris and Rebecca Lee said...

wow! her hair is so long. you can't tell as much with the curls. however, it is beautiful either way! you are such a fun mom! :)

Clay and J said...

love her hair! do you french braid? i've gotta learn one day. your kids are precious. hutch is getting his own little boy look!