12/15/08
They are not all good ones....that is for SURE!
STOP!!!! Before you scroll down to see the pictures I need to tell you something. My ideas are sometimes...TERRIBLE! I have trashed so many things that did not turn out like I envisioned them. Here is one of them.... my front porch deco. Jay finally told me it looked like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. :-( sniffle, sniffle. tears, tears. just kidding. I thought it was funny. I saw this idea in a magazine and it looked so cool in the picture...I though lets have a rustic front porch for Christmas..why not? i didn't have any better ideas and this is our first Christmas having a big front porch and all. Jay went and dug me up 2 dead tress (I wanted 3!!! I think it would have totally worked if there would have been 1 more tree.) and i spray painted them red. Then i cut lots of pieces of tinsel and made them look like little stars and then tied them on with fishing line. Cute right??? Crazy? Maybe... Anyway, they are gone....BAD IDEA. I did leave them up for a whole week, thinking someone might think they are cute. No such luck. The neighbors were problay ready to kick Jay and his artsy fartsy wife out of the hood. The only thing my front porch has going for it is the cute wreath I got at Hobby Lobby. LOVE it!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this just cracked me up! i honestly don't think they look that bad!!! definitely artsy fartsy though ;)
okay, I think if jay had dug up larger trees it would have totally worked...so you can blame it on him...hehe! you are hilarious!
Post a Comment